Congratulations to the following students, who will be presenting posters at the Evans Research Days poster session:
- Beth Becker, “A Bronchial Airway Gene Expression Signature Associated with Lung Decline in COPD”
- Vinay Kartha, “Targeting the Wnt/β-catenin signaling pathway to treat Oral Squamous Cell Carcinomas”
- Anastasia Gurinovich, “Clustering Procedure to Identify Significant HLA-types Associated with Extreme Longevity while Accounting for Population Structure”
- Eric Reed, “Multi-species Meta-analysis of Transcriptomic Deregulation Following PCB126 and PCB153 Exposure”
- Ana Pavel, “Integrative analysis to identify miRNA drivers of COPD and ILD”
- Ania Tassinari, “mRNA/miRNA Expression Networks Associated with Bronchial Premalignant Lesions”
- Sean Corbett, ""The Lung Connectivity Map: A High Throughput Genomics Approach for Identifying Novel Lung Therapeutics" & "Gene Expression Alterations in the Bronchial Epithelium of ECIG Users"
The poster session will be held from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm on Thurdsay, October 13th in the Hiebert Lounge on the MED campus.